Friday 15 January 2016

When Good Bye Is Not Enough

My limb is broken
I have lost a rib
How can i survive?
With my backbone gone
What can I lean on?
And who will support me?
I feel deeply wounded
In the upper left part of my chest
And i am bleeding internally
Weakening me slowly but swiftly
Oh! How can I be a mother and a father
How do I perform all the duties
How can I show motherly and fatherly love
Impossible! but it's happening
I am submerging in sorrow
Sinking deeply in the quicksand
My garment is made of sorrow,
It's like a robe which covers me up like a weed
I am engraved with pain
If tears could bring you back to life,
You would have acquired an immortal soul by
now
No amount of compensation
Can cover up the space you left
In my heart, you have created a rift
That can never be sealed
Not even with the stone of tears
Where ever you may be now
Watch my tears and agony
And always remember
That your days are gone
But you are never over
You still have special places
In the hearts of your beloved ones
Till we meet again,farewell

No comments:

Post a Comment