Friday 15 January 2016

I Need You

I need you every now and then
I need you in the day time
Especially through the wicked nights
With our mouths, hugging
Our arms,forming a tight belt
Drawing our waist together
And let me write my name in your thighs
It shall take a life time to separate
You and I tonight, and everyday
I miss you like how i miss last year and the
years after that
Come and let's cover our bodies
With the colourful night
So I can get inside of you
And write my name in your heart
With your hands scratching
My back till we see a baby born
All in a days work, and thus tonight
Swallow me like Jonah
In the belly of the whale
Into your world of eternal joy
That seems to last forever
You are all over my system
And I still want more of you
If my arms are wide
If I open my eyes
All I want to see
Is your face smiling at me
Like the stars from the skies above
Smile,and let's illuminate the world with love
Today I will die right in your arms,I will die on top
of the world
And resurrect on the same day
Let's hush the world, in the rising twilight
I can feel your presence,even in your absence
I kissed your soft succulent lips
And heaven felt like the taste of your spittle
Our tongues hugged each other
As emotions rose wildly to meet tension
On the able of laps of the earth,I was breast fed
With the milk of reality for eternity
And it is never enough because, I need you

No comments:

Post a Comment