Friday 15 January 2016

UNDERCOVER


She exist in a different world
I look at her face and I smile always
Looking back at me, she does same
Motionless but she wears a smile
On her bright beautiful face
Making the sun shy away
With her mouth shut,she talks
Speechless but I hear her voice
Tickling my ears, causing tears to flow from my
eyes
My mind is free, but she is always on my mind
Right in front of me but I miss her presence

I see her vividly but its her I seek for
I kiss her on the lips every morning when I wake
And when I am about to sleep at night
But I wonder how her lips will feel like
A phantom she is in my fantasy world
But I know she exists
Not among the soulless and lifeless
But a part of the living census,she is
She makes my world complete
But I need her in my life to make my world
complete
If I should take a trip to out of space,she will be
the one I will see
With the key to heavens gate
She will be right there with an open arm
Like a smile waiting for me
At the gates of everlasting flames
Burning eternally mortal souls without any ashes

I know it is wrong to love her
It is just not right but that's how it feels
Daughter of Hades,Full of deceit and lies
But I believe her every word
You don't won't to see the real me she always
says
I am a monster I tell you
I walk on earth undercover
I am a devil in disguise
That was not how I was
But I have been stripped of my tenderness and
loving heart
And now I nakedly expose my other side
The part that knows no mercy nor compassion
Like a bird my wings is broken
So I can fly no more
And now I am stacked on earth
With no shoulder to lean on
Don't judge me,I am on a judgement quest
I pass judgement unto those who broke me down
It wasn't my intention my intentions were clean
So you can't love me I will drag you to Paradise
I am heartless but I can't watch you burn in
eternal flames

I could mend her broken wing
So she can fly again
But I don't want to lose everything
That I have gained, making me a selfish man
Without her my heart will beat no more
She looks like a girl but she is a flame
Her eyes blazing red like an erupted volcano
Medusa she is,half human half serpent
One stern look from her sends
Ones soul out of their bodies
I know who she is,
She is a fallen Angel
With the tongue of the serpent Himself
But I love her and I never want to let go
Drag me with you,I am willing
To spend life eternally with you
My beautiful monster
Beautiful like the ocean blue, scary like the
raging storm
Looking at her with complete Aphony
I can describe her like i am suffering from
amnesia

Above all we are in love
And I want to lead her to the altar
After all I am an Adonis
And we make a perfect match
I am her heels of Achilles,she is powerful beyond
measures
Together we can live an Arcadian life
But It is like I have an axe to grind
She is as ageless as the sun and I am aging
Ancient as the stars,and I am current
She is awful as silent and pitch as a starless
night
But she is blameless as snow
And we are deep as hell in love
This is a dangerous love affair
The story never told

No comments:

Post a Comment