Friday 15 January 2016

I Embarked On This Journey


I embarked on this voyage a lone man
With the black version of myself as a companion
The world was my path and destiny was a map I
followed
Fate was a broad but narrow road that led me
To my unknown destination
I walked till my feet hurts and could carry me no
more
Yet my journey seemed endless
Hope was a binocular which I spied through
Because I knew not what lied ahead
The future remained a mystery
And the past was a history
I only strived hard to attain victory
But some day,glory will prevail
Behind each day is a veil
Only the future knows what's behind
So we live each day to leave a veil uncovered
But until when shall we uncover all
Because the days are numbered
Each time the sun rises and fall
Many a times that can't even be remembered
Some times it leads us to obstacles
Huge as mountains that requires miracles
To overcome yet we still fight on
The journey of a lone man
Requires no road,nor trail
It is an endless journey
We came alone,and alone we shall go
Each man is alone on his tracks
It is not a race,nor a competition either
It is not a war,it is a challenge
It only reacquires determination
It is a journey,not a destination
It is like a ladder which has an end
It is endless, only Heaven knows
The end of the lone man's journey

No comments:

Post a Comment