Friday 15 January 2016

Dark Night

Please baby don't leave
If you go how can I live?
Your love is like a sweet poison
Like a slave I am locked in your prison
Where you heal me by making my life short
You go to church in white but in the dark,black
prophets you go to sort
Yet you claim you are a Christian,only God you
consult
You do nothing but only pour insults
Even when you are at fault
You stabbed me in the dark even though I stood
by you like a fort
You vowed your love was everlasting
But it was never lasting
You are a slow poison
Killing me swiftly for no reason
And all you keep saying is
Please baby don't leave
If you go,how can I live?
Thanks to God,I am still alive
For all you were after was my life
Sell more excuses, I am not buying
No way sweet heart!,I can take it no more
Those crocodile tears,I feel nothing for them any
more
Once bitten,twice shy
I want to see you no more,don't even try
Like the prodigal son,I have learnt my lesson
If I love no more, you are the reason
Please baby don't leave
If you go how can I live?
Don't even mention it!,I mean it!
If you can't live, I can live
Today I am serving you with papers, I am
divorcing you
Go find somebody else,and make him miserable
like you did to me
But always remember that, what goes around
comes back around

No comments:

Post a Comment