Friday 15 January 2016

The Sweetness That Kills


I am going down slowly,I am falling
I am falling fast and can get hurt but I am happy
Like the wind I am suspending,I don't want to
fall for you
I don't want to fall asleep,unless I am falling for
you
Like the rain,I only fall on the soils of your heart
When you look at me,I feel I am the answer to
every question under the sun
My mind is occupied with thoughts of you
When I hear your name,I freeze inside
My heart skips a beat,I become lifeless

I am so afraid that I could die in your arms and it
feels alive
Your presence is like heaven to me
Send me to an endless sleep where the antidote
to waking up lies in your true love's kiss
Your love makes me stronger, I am feeble
Take my life, its all yours
I can't imagine your lips against mine,your arms
around my neck
With us tightly glued together, body to body
I can't stand it I will die from sweetness
Kill me with your sweetness, I can't live without
you
You are killing me softly,I will die without you in
my life

You eyes shine so bright like the sun
Looking at them,I freeze
You are not perfect, you exceed perfection
Your attitude, character and your behavior
Your body defines beauty within a beauty,a
jealous element for beauty herself
You are beautiful my love,your beauty is
immeasurable
Beautiful within, beautiful every where
Beautiful as the sun,beautiful as the moon
Let us live together like there is no need of
time,for eternity just ended
You are an angel on earth,sent right from heaven
above

I will love you till the end of time,I will love you
forever
Love is bitter-sweet
Love hurts because it is sweet
Love is sweet because it hurts
Love is sweet,it is painful
Love brings joy, it is grievous
But a life without love,will be incomplete
My life is complete but not without you

No comments:

Post a Comment