Friday 15 January 2016

Lost On An Open Road

Follow your heart
And I did,
Without inquiring
Where it led.
Now I am in the
Middle
Of nowhere.
I am not lost,
I am only trying to find
My way.
I believe in my
Heart.
It will never
Disappoint
Me.
I know exactly
Where I am,
Where am I?
I am not confused,
I want to know.
I have been here before,
I know this place
I have been here.
In a dream within
A dream
I have not lost my
Memory
I just can't
Remember.
I have lost my
Sight,
I am not blind
But blind folded.
And i can see
Clearly
What I have been
Searching for.
I always thought
I knew where
To find
Love.
Always thought
I will be ready
And strong enough.
I never thought
I could be here
But here I am.
Somewhere I
Never thought
I would be.
Now I see
What love
Means.
I can feel
The beauty!
Of love.
Unbelievable!
Her smile
Melts the sun,
Her eyes shine
Like a black star,
Casting a bright
Shadow like white
Clouds enveloping
The full moon at
Its brightest glow.
Her voice sings a
Soothing melody
That melts the
Soul.
I can hear her
Heart beat
From a million
Miles away.
I am in love
And I am not
Letting go.
The road to love
Is not straight.
It is parallel but
Always meets at
One point in time.
How we met was
A mystery.
But our story shall
Remain history.
I felt like giving up,
I never doubted
I surrendered
But I listened
To the language
Of the heart.
And it never lied
It knew the way.
It is a broad
But narrow way.
To get there
I had to
Drive
Straight on a road
Full of nails.
I have passed
Through hell
Just to get me
To heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment