Friday 15 January 2016

AFRICA

Tears flow from my eyes
Running down my cheeks like a waterfall
Pouring down the soils of my home land like rain
My eyes are filled with dust,I am can see clearly
My heart is sinking in sorrow
As I watch my beloved Israel turn Sodom
And there is a thing I could do, I am not helpless
Africa is my home, I have no home
How can I call a house a home
When the sun scorches under my own roof
I blame my people not,they are at fault
Yes they are,after all they have done?
We still live up to them
We embrace Western culture and despises ours
Well, they have a point,we are clueless about
what we have

Africa is not united, we are one
How can we stand up for ourselves
If we do not stand up for our brothers
How can we fight our foes,if we fight ourselves
How can we defend what's ours?
If we value most what's not ours
How can we protect what we have
If we keep fighting for what we do not have
Africa is a land of gold
A land where gold sweeps along the coasts
Yet we live from hand to mouth
Why do we have to beg for what is ours
After taking away all our wealth
They still want to turn our land to hell
Upon tricking us and depriving us of our
properties
They want to drag us to sin
If hell is such a nice place,
Why don't you enjoy the comfort alone
But rather you try to drag Gods people along with
you to Sodom and Gomorrah
Where a man can be free to marry a fellow man
A woman is free to marry a fellow woman
Why? How can we encourage homosexuality and
lesbianism?
Such an abomination to nature

Oh Africa! Precious Africa
With all these blatant lies
All these years of severe slavery and servitude
Which came along with hardship,torture and pain
All these years of our children living
Under the roof of the open, exposing their ribs to
the scorching sun
All this misconceptions about black's
All these discriminations,calling us animals
Yet we still value western culture
Every thing from the Western world is the best
Oh why Africa? Where is our courage?
Where is our pride?, we have nothing
Yet through us they got all the precocious
stones
Took away our women and branded our customs
barbaric
Upon all the blood shed?
As if that was not enough, Africans
My people,Why have you turned away from God?
Man taking his fellow man to bed
Women taking their fellow women to the isle
Which is more barbaric my people
Africa,a land of gold filled with milk and honey
Yet we lack,we are wealthy

My people not all glitters is gold
Is this the land Yaa Asantewaa stood up for?
Are these the sons and daughters of Ghadaffi?
The descendants of Nelson Mandella,
Osagyifo Dr Kwame Nkrumah
Mugabe,Mbeki,J.J.Rawlings
Kofi Annan,Okomfo Anokye
Born with the fusion of great leadership,
Bravery,wisdom and the spirit of change
Where are these your sons Oh Mother Africa
Your sons have turned against each other
Breaking your heart,breaking Gods heart
Oh why? Africa! Mama Africa
God in his own wisdom created a woman for
man
Who are you to change that?
Are you superior to God?
God have mercy on your poor souls
This sin of an abomination
Has existed centuries ago even before your
arrivalarrival

You came to tarnish our culture and branded
Africans as inhuman
So why then do you want us to legalise such an
abominable sin
And an inhuman act, May God forgive us all

No comments:

Post a Comment