Friday 15 January 2016

The Messenger


I carry message from the dead
I am not dead, neither am I from the dead
I am the living dead
I communicate with the dead
I am the mouthpiece of the departed souls
A gift I bestowed upon myself with grave
compulsion
They dont choose me ,I am the chosen one
I chose myself to talk
In their favor
I am only pretending
But whatever I say
Is always the truth
With me,all secrets are open and closed
I know everything because
I need to survive on my own
You are covered with filth
Yet you pretend to be holy
Greedy bastards!,learn to give
Pathetic!
Peasants!
Some people had to die
So you could acquire your wealth
Filthy wealth!
I will drain you wisely
You fools!
People loose every day
So you can gain
People die every blessed day
So you could live
Where was your conscience?
When you were spilling blood
When you were forcibly
Taking what is not due you
People suffer for you to only gain
And you make merry
For them to suffer the pain?
Then I am sorry
For I am here
And I carry a message from
All of your victims
Those ones you robbed and slaughtered
The ones you brutally murdered
For your selfish deeds
Shiver not,there is no problem
That money can't solve
You fear of being exposed
But that is against the rules
The Pareto rule you survived on
What goes around,
Surely comes back around
I must expose you
To be covered
I will no longer live
From hand to mouth
Now that I know all
Of your evil deeds
People suffered for you
So you could enjoy
Now is the time to return
That very same favor
I deliver false message
To get true facts
I predict to dig the truth
Then I bury the truth
In order to resurrect a lie
Now people must be recipients
For I am the messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment