Friday 15 January 2016

A Poem's Love

I will pour my heart out
With my ink on the soils of my paper
Like a seed, i burry my voice deep
In the heart of my lover
I will make joy flow through
Her soul like a tamed river
Flooding its territories
As she reads my painting
Of her whole body on my paper
I will burry my heart in my ink
And sow it in the soils of my paper
To put a smile on her face
Like the sun does to the world
Every blessed morning
Like my poems,she is my main priority
I will do nothing but everything for her

I will give her my everything
And I will never be left with nothing
Because she will always share
Like I do on my social media walls
And she is never bothered about comments
Because no matter what happens
I am the only one man she likes
It has been a while now
And I haven't felt the touch
Of your beautiful ink on my body
Your touch so tender and soft
And the way you handle words
On me like a glossary, carefully
Like a poet and his diction
I miss you like your paper misses
The touch of your pen
And the flow of your ink on its body
Love me like you love yourself
And I will love you more than
I love myself
Handle me with care like I am never yours but, I
am all yours
I give you nothing but my everything

I am nothing,take me as your everything
For my heart beats for nothing but you
Give me your life like you do to words
Form a pyramid of strong words
To guide the love we share
I am the poet and you are the poem
Like my paper loves my ink
I will love you like each lines
And stanzas of my poem
I will handle you carefully
And perfectly like a favorite character
In my favorite book
I want to be with you tonight
I want to sit by your bed And watch you as you
sleep
So I can write you in a poem
Weave you carefully with alphabets

I will take my time to draw
Every curves and shapes of you
In my little writings with my ink
You will make such a wonderful ink
Your portrait will be one of a kind
Beautifully painted in a poem
Making the world jealous
Tonight you will be my dream
I will dance on your beautiful
Soft,smooth velvet skin
Like my pen does on my paper
And the world with a face beaming with smiles
Will sigh with relief when they read
The beautifully,carefully woven words of you

No comments:

Post a Comment