Friday 15 January 2016

A Home Not Mine


The world is our home
But we don't own it
We came with nothing
So we shall go
Why then
Single handedly
Carry the world
On your shoulder
The world is for us
It is not ours
None of us own it
But it is ours
Why look down on me?
Because of your power
This power Would not even last
For ever
But had it not been
For my power
Would you have turned
Your back on me
Or on us?
The very ones
Who gave you power
This power won't
Make you live forever
Neither will it last forever
The same way
You and I came?
The same way
You and I shall go
We came from dust
Into dust shall we go
Don't rob Peter
To pay Paul
Its nature!
You can never cheat on
You are highly regarded
You are highly respected
You are way above me
But what puts us
On the same scale
Is mother nature
Hate me!
Imprison me!
Torture me!
That won't change the fact that
Power is nothing
If it is not used Efficiently
Like sand
Through the fingers Misunderstand me
For i understand you
Because I stay under you
But when we finally depart
From the world?
You will know
We were always
On the same level
That is what life is about
We came
Surely we shall go
Life is a journey
Not a destination
There are no mistakes
Its chances taken
Through the pain,
Through the rain
Life must finally reach
Its destination
There we leave the world
Behind
And head towards
Our final destination

No comments:

Post a Comment