Friday 15 January 2016

A Will I Never Wrote

Swords slashing throats.
Ripping heads of shoulders,
Leaving soldiers swimming in their own bloody
pools.
On the hard grounds of the battle field.
Fighting for Greece, fighting for Rome.
Fighting for Sparta,fighting for Athens.
Fighting for love, fighting for hate.
Fighting for honour,fighting for pride.
Fighting with joy from the rage within.
Spare them,kill them all.
Feel the wrath of Achilles mighty sword.
Feel the spike of the mighty Hercules.
Strong like Samson,weak within.
Fearless like a coward,retreat like the brave.
Fear less, to be fearless.
No retreat,no surrender
Like a cold wind,fell the warmth.
I died at war,burry me in peace.
Let the scavengers perform not my postmortem.
Keep me not, at the open mortuary.
Don't let me be at war whiles i rest in peace.
For the love of all I fought,I fought for nothing.
Kill me, I am a dead man.
Bow to me,I am your slave.
Do as you please with me now,I am your king.
I am gone,remember me with a befitting burial.
Let me lie on a bed of roses, in my wooden
house.
Let the guns talk to the Skies.
Let the world know a great man has departed.
That is my will,I never wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment