Friday 15 January 2016

Fair For A Firefly II

I walked lonely
Along the path
Covered by trees
In the middle of
The night.
Darkness!
Was everywhere
Making it difficult
To see a thing.
But in the middle
Of the darkness,
I was
Surrounded
By light.
Its not magic!
Miraculous
Is how best
I can describe
What met my
Mortal eyes.
Magnificent!
Spectacular!
Even though
I was enveloped
In total darkness,
Blinded by the
Dark but
I still saw her.
She was a thing
Of beauty.
A blessing to
Nature
And a victor over
Darkness.
She flew ahead
Of me like a
Mockingbird,
A miniature
Aircraft
With a bright light
At the bottom.
Made by no one,
But the supreme
One.
Luminous!
She was alone
Leading my path
And I followed
Their lead.
I was not lost
I just couldn't
Find my way.
Oh yes!
I did follow them.
You heard me
Right
I am not wrong,
Neither am I
Confused.
It was her!
And then another
Her appeared.
And then another
Again and again
Till there was
A trillion of her
Kind.
I have never
Met so much
I have heard
Of fireflies,
But I have
Never seen so
Many like this
Before.
Beautiful!
Words can't
Describe.
Like diamond
Pieces
Flying around
Me.
Talking of
Diamonds,
I have heard of
Some
In the skies.
I have seen
Their beauty,
But they are
Nothing
Compared to
What I am seeing
Now.
What I see now?
They are not far
From my reach
Compared to the
Ones above the
World so high.
Those are
Diamonds
In the sky,
Very far away.
But these are
Flying diamonds
Hovering
All over me

No comments:

Post a Comment