Saturday 2 August 2014

R E D LIPSTICK

 
 
She kissed me
On the cheek
And left a stain
In my heart
Her mouth
Painted
With
Red lipstick
So pretty
Like the rainbow
 

Words could not
Describe
Her beauty.
She made me believe that
Beauty is a
Deceit
 

A white heart
Stained with
Red lipstick!
 

Bloody
I call it murder
And that is what
She wrote
With her
Red lipstick.
 

On my cheek
Leaving a stain
That hurts
Like a
Scar of a
Wound that
Will never
Heal.
 

Feel and tell
Me
The pain
Of a bleeding
Heart
 

She made me
Believe
Beauty
Is a
Fraud.
 

Deceit
Is her only
Truth,
Love is a
Mystery
To her
I should have
Hated
Her
With
Every fibre
Inside me.
 

But on her cheek
I see a stain
Of a red lipstick
Maybe
That has made
Her not
To use
Her heart.
 

"Don't call me
Heartless"
She will say
"Because I have been
In your shoes
Before and I know
How it feels
To be kissed
By a mouth
Painted
With a
Red
Lipstick"

No comments:

Post a Comment