Tuesday 12 August 2014

LIFE OF A SOLDIER

I carry the sword of truth
The shield of light
And I have tongue of fire
With the voice of angels
I sing holy praises unto thee
I stand for the light
Armoured to the teeth with thy word
I fight for the light,
Against darkness
Yes I am a soldier
Yes a soldier in the army of light
 
 
 
Many are my afflictions
I encounter many obstacles
But the word strengthens me
No matter how bad I fall
I shall surely rise again
I am a servant of life
I speak of life,not death
 I fight for more soldiers
In the army of the most high
I am a fighter
The holy book is my ultimate weapon
I am a soldier
 
 
I fight in the army of light
I am a soldier
I am a soldier
In the army of light
Darkness flees  away from me
Stone me to death
Crucify me
Humiliate me
I will still stand in the light
For I am a soldier
 
 
The Lord is my strength
And my salvation
Of whom?
Shall I fear
No one !
For His name sake Even if I walk through
The valley of the shadow of the death
I shall fear no evil
For He is with me
I am a soldier
A soldier in the army
The army of light
The army of the Most High God

No comments:

Post a Comment