Wednesday 26 July 2023

AHMADIYYA

Yesterday, God sent me a poem

A madrigal beautifully crafted

From the muds of Eden

I prayed for a godsend

But He epitomized His artistry through the beautiful art of work

Wonderfully and beautifully sculptured to me as a present

Prepared to haul into the future with me 

But tomorrow is never certain 

Because the world is brightened by darkness

The night has become the light of the day 

But she moonshines the twilight with her smile

Burning a mile away from heaven

Cooling my gates of hell

Yell her name "Ahmadiyya" and with the sound of trumpets,

Heavens will tremble with joy

Amidst thick clouds of dust

As Angels and demons stomp their feet

In attention position on the clouds

Flooding the earth with downpours

I can't depict what greeted my sights

In this poetry of the Creator

As much as I try to read 

Most of the lines are metaphors

Discernible but hard to figure out

The entire contents and essence 

But from head to toe was she shrouded in a veil

And she seeks the creator from the face of the West

With her head buried in the sand

I don't know what God looks like

But I know for sure that

God is a poem, a beautiful story

Written to us in our sleep

For our eyes are too sightless

To see the real grandeur

Of the creator's writings in molding these daughters of Eve


Written By;

S Kojo Frimpong




No comments:

Post a Comment