Thursday 25 February 2016

Walls Of My Heart

Something sinister is gestating
Under the cover of bright darkness
I can feel it in my soul

Crawling steadily like a gecko
On the walls of my heart
Flooding straight to my deepest emotions

Fear?
No it is not
What is it that I fear?

Even men of steel do have fears
Men without hearts
Sometimes feel it pounding

Silently
So loud in their veins
Vibrating their bodies

Last year by this time
I saw the kings nakedness
Could this be madness?

Today the gods smiled at me
For my eyes are still alive
To witness more signs

The king was bald
In the midst of an awaiting crowd
Panting and chanting

The name of a king
Not seated on the throne
Yet they hailed his name

Today a child was born
On this same very day,
Hell was born on earth

Heaven was gone
And the sky was full of dust
With flaming rivers

Burning all the mountains
Built on the clouds
Like the rains

2 comments:

  1. Walls of my heart ♥ just love the creativity yeah.up we go 🙌

    ReplyDelete