Tuesday 21 October 2014

Fair for a fire fly

Everyday I peep
Through my window
Just to steal
Glances at her.
I always love
To catch a glimpse
Of her beauty
Especially
When she appears
Early in the morning
To welcome
The beginning
Of a new day
With
A broad smile!
Her smile alone
Sets the world
Aglow!
Her beauty kills
The dark night
And illuminates
The world
With golden rays.
Looking up, I see
How she burns
Like a billion
Fireflies
From heaven
Above!
Like a cluster
Of stars
Twinkling
Glittering
Like gold pieces
Scattered across
Heavens path!
A beauty she is,
Flowing
Down like a
Waterfall
Beautiful like
Paradise.
I call her
Beauty of the day,
Mother of light;
Beautiful and powerful
You can watch her.
From a million
Miles away
But you can't get
Closer.
Dare get any closer?
You turn to
Ashes.
Extremely beautiful
You can't stare
For long.
Beauty that
Blinds.
Glorious!
Gorgeous!
And mighty
Just a ray from
Her bright smile
Through the morning dew
Summons the rainbow.
Her round spherical
Face,
Oh! So adorable.
I love her,
I am in love
With nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment